SAMR-RB 15 July 2019 MEMORANDUM FOR Case Management Division, US Army Review Boards Agency, 251 18th Street South, Suite 385, Arlington, VA 22202-3531 SUBJECT: Army Board for Correction of Military Records Record of Proceedings for XXXXXXXXX., SSN XXXXXXXX, AR20180012934 1. Reference the attached Army Board for Correction of Military Records Record of Proceedings, dated 25 April 2019, in which the Board recommended denial of the applicant’s request. 2. I have reviewed the findings, conclusions, and Board member recommendations. I find there is sufficient evidence to grant relief. Therefore, under the authority of Title 10, United States Code, section 1552, I direct that all Department of the Army Records of the individual concerned be corrected by amending his DD Form 214 for the period of service ending 27 March 1998 to reflect a General, under honorable conditions character of service. 3. Request necessary administrative action be taken to effect the correction of records as indicated no later than 30 September 2019. Further, request that the individual concerned and counsel, if any, as well as any Members of Congress who have shown interest be advised of the correction and that the Army Board for Correction of Military Records be furnished a copy of the correspondence. BY ORDER OF THE SECRETARY OF THE ARMY: Encl CF: ( ) OMPF DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY ARMY REVIEW BOARDS AGENCY 251 18TH STREET SOUTH, SUITE 385 ARLINGTON, VA 22202-3531 Printed on Recycled Paper