DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY BOARD FOR CORRECTION OF NAVAL RECORDS 701 S. COURTHOUSE ROAD, SUITE 1001 ARLINGTON, VA 22204-2490 Docket No. 6737-15 17 Dec 15 This is in reference to your application for correction of your naval record pursuant to the provisions of 10 USC 1552. A three-member panel of the Board for Correction of Naval Records, sitting :i.n executive session, considered your application on 17 December 2015. Your allegations of error and injustice were reviewed in accordance with administrative regulations and procedures applicable to the proceedings of this Board. Documentary material consi dered by the Board consisted of your application, together with al l material submit ted i n suppor t t hereof, your naval record and applicable statutes, regulations and policies . The advisory.opinion provided in NPC memorandum 1160 Ser 813/300 dated 8 September 2015 was sent to you on 2 November 2015 for ·an opportunity to comment prior to being considered by the Board. A copy of t his advisory opinion is agai n enclosed. After the 30 day period for comment expired without a ·response, the case was presented to the Board. After careful and conscientious consideration of the entire record, the Board found that the evidence submitted was insufficient t o establish the existence of probable material error or injustice. In this connection, the Board substantial ly concurred with the comments contained in the advisory opinion. . Accordingly, your application has been denied. The names and votes of the members of the panel will be furnish~d upon request. It is regretted that the circumstances of your case are such that favorable action cannot be taken. You are entitled to have the Board reconsider its deci sion upon submission of new evidence within one year from t he date of the Board's decisio~. New evidence is evidence not previously considered by the Board prior to making i t s decision i n this case. In this regard, it is important to keep in mind that a presumption of regularity attaches to all official records. Consequentl y, when applying for a correction 'of an official naval record, t he burden is on the applicant to demonstr.ate the existence of probable material error or injustice. Si~cerely, Executive Director HAY 2 7 2016 Enclosure: NPC memo 1160 Ser 813/300 dtd 8 Sep 15