DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY BOARD F.OR CORRECTION OF NAVAL RECORDS 7 01 S._ COURTHOUSE ROAD, SUITE 1001 I ARLINGTON, VA 22204-2490 i Docket No. 7051-15 11 Dec 15 This is in reference to your application for correction of your naval record pursuant to the provisions of 10 USC 1552. A tqree-member panel of the Board for Correction of Naval Records, sitting in executive session, considered your application on 11 December 2015 . Your allegations of error and injustice were reviewed in accordance with adrn"inist rative regulations and procedures applicable to t he proceedings of this Board. Document ary material considered by t he Board consisted of your application, together with all material submit ted i n s~pport thereof, your naval record and applicable statutes, regulations and polici es. The advisory opinion provided in NPC memorandum 1160 Ser 813/321 dated 25 September 2015 was sent to you on 2 November 2015 f or an opportunity to comment prior to being ~onsidered by the Board. A copy of this. advisory opinion is again enclosed. After the 30 day period for comment expired without a response, the case was presented to the Board. After careful and conscientious consideration of the entire record, the Board found that the evidence submitted was insufficient to establish the existence of probable material error or injustice. In this connection, the Board subst antially concurred with the comments contained in the advisory opinion. Accordingly, your application has been denied. The names and votes of the members of the panel will be furnished upon request . It is regretted that the ci r cumstances of your case are such that favorable action cannot be taken. You are entitled t o have the Board reconsider its decision upon submission of new evidence within one year from the date of t he Board's decision. New evidence is evidence not pr eviously considered by the Board prior to making its decision in this case. In this regard, it is important to keep i n mind that a presumption of r egularity attaches to all official records. Consequently, when applying f or a correction of an official naval record, t he burden is on the applicant to demonstrate t he existence of probable material erro.r or injustice. Sincerely, HAY 2 7 2016 Executive Director Enclosure: NPC memo 1160 Ser 813/321 dtd 25 Sep 15 2