,_.DEPA_RTMENT OF THE_NAVY BOARD FOR CORRECTION OF NAVAL RECORDS 701 S. COURTHOUSE ROAD, SUITE 1001 ARLINGTON, VA 22204~2490 Docket No. 8337-15 May 9, 2016 This is in reference to your application for correction of your naval record pursuant to the provisions of 10 USC 1552. Your case was reconsidered in accordance with Board for Correction of Naval Records procedures that conform to Lipsman v. Secretary of the Army, 335 F. Supp. 2d 48 (D._D.C. 2004). You previously petitioned the Board and were .denied relief on 9 January 2014. Your current application was reviewed for new evidence not previously considered by the Board. In your application you provided a personal statement where you raised arguments already considered by the Board with no new supporting evidence. Since you did not provide any new evidence not previou sly considered by the Board, your request for reconsideration is denied and your case is hereby administratively ~ closed. · It is regretted t hat the circumstances of your case are ~uch that favorable action cannot be taken. You are entitled to have the Board I reconsider its decision upori submission of new evidence within one I I year from the date of.the Board's decision. · New evidence is evidence ! not previously considered by the Board prior to maki~g its decision in this case. In this regard, · it is important to keep in mind that a pr esumption of regularity attaches to all official records. ·· Consequently, when applying for a correction of an offici al naval record, the burden is on the applicant to demonstrate the existence of probable material error or injustice. ·!